[aether-users] Graduation of Aether

Hi Benjamin,

I’m happy to see that Aether will graduate in May[1]!

We pretty much look forward to your graduation - especially after the proxy issues we had, we are glad to update to 0.9.x or 1.0 in May which fixes many of them. The earlier the better :-) Aether is a central building block of Code Recommenders model downloading and updating architecture and we are very glad to see it graduate in time for Luna!

Thanks,
Marcel

P.S.: We will base our milestone builds on your latest versions from now (until your 1.0 release) and report any issues we may experience.

Back to the top