Re: [aether-users] ManualRepositorySystemFactory.getRepositorySystem() returns null

Bear Giles wrote:

I finally have some time to dig into this further. Unfortunately eclipse
(STS, actually) is being a real pain and not letting me set breakpoints

My I suggest that you resolve this debugging issue before we go any further. The Aether JARs have debug information and the source JARs are on Central, so I don't see why you can't set breakpoints (other than you using some poor JVM that doesn't support them, to be checked via "Properties" > "VM Capabilities" of a running app).

You previously mentioned some restricted network setup, if that is preventing automatic source JARs downloads from the IDE, you might want to manually grab the source JARs in question and put them into your local repo.

Benjamin

Back to the top