Re: [aether-users] ManualRepositorySystemFactory.getRepositorySystem() returns null

Bear Giles wrote:

I was afraid you would say that.

Don't be scared, the very purpose of that service locator stuff is to be no-frills, so stepping through it should be a rather easy task.

Do you have a handy link to the source? I found this:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/maven-3/tags/maven-3.1.0-maven-aether-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/repository/internal

The sources for Maven 3.x have been migrated to Git and that SVN tag doesn't correspond to the actual 3.1.0 release. The better fit would be
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven.git;a=blob;f=maven-aether-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/repository/internal/MavenRepositorySystemUtils.java;h=b7ed320158887cacbb48fa893b767ceedca3e028;hb=893ca28a1da9d5f51ac03827af98bb730128f9f2

Though seeing you gather sources this way makes me wonder how you imported the example project in the first place. Those are Maven projects and your IDE (e.g. Eclipse+m2e) should automatically download the sources JARs for all dependencies in there such that opening a given shows the sources.

Benjamin

Back to the top