[aether-users] ManualRepositorySystemFactory.getRepositorySystem() returns null

I'm trying to bring up the example code but I'm getting a null value from ManualRepositorySystemFactory.newRepositorySystem() in Booter. Digging into that method I am getting a DefaultServiceLocator and populating it with the three services but the "locator.getService(RepositorySystem.class)" call is quietly failing anyway.

Nothing is logged from the failing locator.getService() call, at least not to the console or with a log4j level of DEBUG.

I've verified I have aether-spi, aether-transport-file, aether-transport-http and aether-connector-basic on my classpath, all 0.9.0.M3. (I also have maven-aether-provider-3.1.0 if that matters.)

Ideas?

Bear

Back to the top