[aether-users] Providing RepositoryConnectorFactory implementation

Hi,

Recently I investigated Aether for some development purpose which just include to download a war file from known Maven repo and artifact coords.

To do this i followed the online tutorial of creating Service Locator, unable to find the MavenSystemUtils as stated in tutorial I used MavenServiceLocator.

But MavenServiceLocator depends on org.sonatype clases , and I couldn't find any implementation of RepositoryConnectorFactory from this package.

Can you help?

My pom dependency are exactly from tutorial page to get aether and I am using maven 3.0.4.

Thanks

--
Surajeet

Back to the top