Re: [aether-users] Getting Aether to understand packaging types

Graeme Rocher wrote:

How does one get Aether to understand custom packaging types? I tried this:

         final artifactTypeRegistry = new DefaultArtifactTypeRegistry()
         artifactTypeRegistry.add(new DefaultArtifactType('grails-plugin',
'zip', '', 'none'))
         session.setArtifactTypeRegistry(artifactTypeRegistry)

Note that this code replaces the default artifact types, I somewhat doubt that's what you intend.

But it didn't appear to work :(

I can't provide any help if you don't detail what you are trying to achive, how you try to achieve this and how the results differ from your expectations.

Benjamin

Back to the top