Re: [aether-users] More questions about the Aether demo

Lothar Werzinger wrote:

I am not well versed in Maven, but I do know about the eclipse:eclipse
Maven goal.

As for integrating Maven projects with Eclipse, there's another great Eclipse project out there which I highly recommend to use instead:
http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/

So I tried to run that and it created some projects for Aether core, but
*none* for Aether demo.

You probably ran the goal on the wrong directory, try it on aether-demo-snippets directly.

Benjamin

Back to the top