[aether-users] More questions about the Aether demo

On your web site http://www.eclipse.org/aether/documentation/ it reads:

> This repository contains a module with code snippets that you can quickly run from within your
> IDE by executing their main() methods. The snippets demonstrate common usage scenarios that
> you can use as basis for your own code. They also allow you to play with the API, i.e. make
> changes to the examples and study their effects or even step through the code with a debugger.

However after cloning both Aether core and Aether demo there are no eclipse projects to be found (which is a bit peculiar for Aether being an Eclipse project).

I am not well versed in Maven, but I do know about the eclipse:eclipse Maven goal.
So I tried to run that and it created some projects for Aether core, but *none* for Aether demo.

I am not sure how I can "quickly run [the demos] from within your IDE"

Any help to get the demos running is highly appreciated.

Thanks!
--

Lothar Werzinger

Principal Architect

Tradescape, Inc. - Enabling Efficient Digital Marketplaces

+1-650-931-6719 (direct)

+1-800-697-6068 (main) Ext. 116

lothar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.tradescape.biz

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore Tradescape will not be liable for the message if modified.

-

Back to the top