Re: [aether-users] Can't clone Aether Git repository.

I got tricked by the web UI of http://git.eclipse.org/c/aether/

I assumed one could just use the URL of the links of the projects to clone, but that doesn't work.
Not sure why it responds with the errors it has instead of telling me that the source is not a git repo to begin with.

I successfully cloned it from git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/aether/aether-core.git