Re: [aether-users] Can't install aether via p2

Thanks, I'll try the finer-grained feature structure to install it ASAP :-)

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Benjamin Bentmann <bentmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lothar Werzinger wrote:

When is the next milestone?

I'm hoping to get it wrapped up in 1-2 weeks.

If it's not soon, can you move
the asynchttpclient into it's own feature so that it can be de-selected in
the current p2 repository?

Sure, just updated the repo with a finer-grained feature structure.

Benjamin

Lothar Werzinger

Principal Architect

Tradescape, Inc. - Enabling Efficient Digital Marketplaces

+1-650-931-6719 (direct)

+1-800-697-6068 (main) Ext. 116

lothar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.tradescape.biz

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore Tradescape will not be liable for the message if modified.

-

Back to the top