Re: [aether-users] Can't install aether via p2

Lothar Werzinger wrote:

   Software being installed: Aether Core (Incubation) 0.9.0.M2
(org.eclipse.aether.feature.feature.group 0.9.0.M2)
   Missing requirement: Aether Connector AsyncHttpClient (Incubation)
0.9.0.M2 (org.eclipse.aether.connector.asynchttpclient 0.9.0.M2) requires
'package com.ning.http.client [1.7.0,2.0.0)' but it could not be found

Damn it, I hadn't considered the lack of a p2 repo to provide that version when I updated the dependency. Sorry.

How can I install aether via p2?

Other than setting up a p2 repo to host the missing the dependency, I'm not sure you can. Depending on the way you call p2, you might be able to not reference the broken feature but just the bundles directly, excluding the *.asynchttpclient one.

FWIW, the next milestone does no longer depend on AsyncHttpClient but Apache's HttpClient which is available from Orbit.

Benjamin

Back to the top