[aether-users] Aether Aand failed download

I'm reconsidering using embedded Aether as a way to update my clients. I have some questions that I'd like to double check:

1) If the artifact download fails (network problem) does trash get left behind. Does Aether chech SHA1 or MD5SUMs? My fear is the user attempts a download, shutdown and now a partially donwloaded artifact causes a crash on execution.

2) Is there any way to purge the repository?

Thanks in advance,

   Thomas

Back to the top