Re: [aether-users] Creating metadata for local installation

On Oct 19, 2011, at 213PM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

> Dennis Reedy wrote:
>
>> I'm installing both jars and poms into the local repository, and that all works fine. What seems to be missing is the meta-data associated with the install.
>
> The maven-aether-provider ships with implementations of the MetadataGeneratorFactory interface to provide the usual Maven metadata during install/deploy. My first guess is that you're not using those at all or that your setup is incomplete.

Okay, looks like I am indeed missing the use of a MetadataGeneratorFactory. What is an implementation of the MetadataGeneratorFactory so I can get an instance of it and use it? And, once I get it what do I do with it? (sorry for what seems like a silly question, I just dont see any references on how to use a MetadataGeneratorFactory).

Thanks

Dennis

Back to the top