-----Original Message-----
From: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne
Beaton
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:39 PM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the blast folks.

I've noticed that some of the Technology projects do not subscribe to the
technology-pmc mailing. I'd like to take this opportunity to strongly
encourage every project to ensure that you have at least one member
(preferably a project lead) subscribe to your PMC's mailing list.

While I've got your attention... I have been receiving requests for speakers
at various events in various locations throughout the world. If you would
like to be informed of these opportunities, I invite you to join the
evangelists@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list. Many of these opportunities are for
user groups that may be in your area. I always offer to help assemble
materials for the presentation and will ensure that you're properly
outfitted with Eclipse logowear...

Thanks,

Wayne