[actf-dev] ACTF introduction materials for ASSETS

Hi all,

Attached please find an instruction document and overview introduction
chart.

I also prepared Eclipse packages with ACTF SDKs. Our team member Shinya
will bring it to ASSETS.
(Because I faced several issues caused by the plugin version differences,
I created two Eclipse packages. (One for Validation SDKs and the other for
Visualization/Alternative Interface SDKs) We need to fix it later.)

Please give me your comments and suggestions.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.