Re: [actf-dev] Validation component

Hi Kentarou,

It's good to hear that the Web validation part of aDesigner will be part of ACTF.

I will look into the validation code (org.eclipse.actf.examples.adesigner.eval.html ), but would it be possible to arrange a *technical* tele-meeting (a meeting oriented for developers) so that you can give us a broad overview/introduction to this part of the aDesigner code?

Regards,
Yeliz.