Re: [actf-dev] Validation component

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for your email.

I agree with you that you can implement most of the validation rules with Javascript but there are some that it will be better to be implemented in a much richer language. For example, we are interested in checking HTTP Header information, etc.

As I have already highlighted in my email, it is quite important that we validate pages against IE.

In our project, we are also working on validating user agents and for that part we are quite interested in using Javaco.

Thanks.

Regards,
Yeliz.