Re: [actf-dev] ACTF Workshop

Hi there,
Details are all at http://www.sigaccess.org/assets08

The room would be at Saint Mary's University and the conference is at the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel:
http://www.sigaccess.org/assets08/information/venue.php

People going to this must be registered to attend the conference though.

We'll need to make a decision on this fast - if the community wants to go ahead.

Cheers
Si.

====
Simon Harper