[actf-dev] ACTF Project Update & Intro to Validation Documents

Dear ACTF community members:

We are happy to announce the first of a series of community teleconferences for the ACTF project. These calls will provide status on ACTF components and releases, showcase new features, present in-depth technical presentations on ACTF componentry, and afford an opportunity for all of you to ask questions about and provide feedback on ACTF.

Logistics for our first teleconference are as follows:

 June 26th from 13:00 to 14:30 UTC
Call in numbers of Eclipse Technology conference bridge
 International: (+1) 613-287-8000
 Toll free North America: 866-362-7064
 Pass code: 892048#

Agenda:
1. ACTF status update (Mike Squillace and Kentarou Fukuda)         10 min (with Q/A)
2. Introduction to validation componentry and validation documents (Mike Squillace)        70 min (interactive)
3. Other discussions        10 min

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you on June 26!

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx