Re: [actf-dev] ACTF Workshop

Simon:
Sounds good to me and please note that we are plannning a conference call very soon for the community to become more acquainted with the validation componentry and authoring validation documents. What are the logistics of the ACM this year (e.g. dates, hotels, and the like)? I would need management permission to attend/present.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
www.ibm.com/able

Simon HARPER <simon.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2008 04:04 AM

Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[actf-dev] ACTF Workshop

Hi there,

So we have the ACM ASSETS conference in October. On the Sunday before
we have the use of a room with coffee and lunch for 20. I was
thinking that we could have an ACTF Development workshop to both
encourage the community and allow us to do some face to face
development / run through the components.

Is this a good idea? Do we want to do such a thing? There would need
to be a small fee of say 20 CAD each.

Thoughts?

Cheers
Si.