[viatra-dev] Repository branches and releases

Hi all,

I have executed the usual maintenance tasks in the project repositories around release

 * The `master` branch now holds version 1.7 that is open to new features.
 * There is a `1.6-maintenance` branch that has been bumped to version 1.6.1. Bugfixes can be backported here.
 * The branch `1.5-maintenance` holds version 1.5.3; we will see whether any further backport to this branch will be necessary after the next release (I hope not)

About releases:

 * Version 1.5.3 will be released this week [1]
 * Version 1.6 is ready [2]; but will only be released together with Oxygen at the end of June.
 * We see a few issues that needs to be fixed for 1.6.1; we have no estimated date yet for that release yet

Best regards,
Zoli

 [1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.viatra/releases/1.5.3
 [2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.viatra/releases/1.6.0