Re: [viatra-dev] meeting schedule

+1

For 23 February, I’m also inviting Gabor Szarnyas to present on his work related to OpenCypher:

--
István Ráth, PhD
Managing Director

On 2017. February 6. at 16:09:06, Zoltán Ujhelyi (zoltan.ujhelyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

[This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing]

Hi all,

Monday does not seem ok to me: Dániel Varró asked us to not start that meeting before 15:00; and we with Ábel have regular meetings on Monday around that time (most of the time, we will finish, but it still does not sound a good idea).

Given these constraints (and the fact that the original request is kind of moot), I suggest to leave everything as originally planned:
* The next meeting will be this Thursday at the regular 15:00.
* We will look at the demo for the DSE editor in 2 weeks from now (on the 23rd February)

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert