Re: [tycho-user] Using "Automated Management of Dependencies" when building with tycho?

IMHO Tycho should not manipulate sources during the build. Therefore Tycho ignore the additional.bundles property (i.e. *not* add these bundles to the classpath), but instead require users of this features to press the button before they trigger a Tycho build.

Regards
Tobias