[tracecompass-dev] Order of trace records for input to Trace Compass

Hi
I have traces that I am generating a set of traces, one per process that I am converting into input to Trace Compass. If I process individual trace files sequentially, then I will be adding trace events out of timestamp order.

Will Trace Compass properly order the events or am I required to do a merge myself, ensuring events are added in the proper order?

Thanks

Dave

Back to the top