[soc-dev] Start Contribution Eclipse

Hi all,
I'm Prakhash, a 3rd year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate from university of Moratuwa. I'm very much interested in working with Eclipse software foundation in Gsoc 2015.I have worked in many open source projects but this is the first time that i'm trying to contribute to an open source project. So I really need your guild lines to start my way. I have just started going through previous year projects.

It would be great if you could suggest some areas in which I would expect some project related ideas for this time.

Thank you

Sivakumar Prakhash
Undergraduate
Computer Science & Engineering