[soc-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015

Welcome to Google Summer of Code 2015!

we have submitted our application as mentoring organization and will know more by Monday, Mar 2nd.

Mentors, without you we all could not take part in this project, so Thank You for participating!
We would like you to submit project ideas to this page. The ideas are important for  the success of our participation and very helpful for the Students.

Students, its also time for you to reach out to mentors and post your list of ideas here. The application period for Students starts Monday, Mar 16th.

The Gsoc 2015 page: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015

The official Gsoc page you’ll finde here. https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2014

Let me know if you have any questions.

Looking forward to a new GSoC season and loads of good projects!

Thank you!

--
Kind regards,
Jelena Alter