Re: [smarthome-dev] [eclipse/smarthome] Implemented Color Mode channel for the Extended Color Light. (#5762)

... it seems at least for me very annoying as I get always a notification that there are some news…

Well, in a way there actually are some news, because this PR has been talked about.

I had enabled that bot, because I found it pretty useful, since before, very often the link to discussions that are related to a certain issue/PR was lost and people had a hard time using forum or github search to find what they remembered that had been discussed once. It imho makes tracing history much easier - obviously only for things that are relevant for openHAB, but then again, those comments are usually mainly on issues that are opened from the context of openHAB.

So I personally like them and they are useful for me, but I have only a single voice in the ESH committer group. So if the rest of you is annoyed by it, I’ll happily deactivate the bot for this repo.

Regards,
Kai