Re: [smarthome-dev] Sample Karaf Distribution

I would claim that the beauty of Karaf is that you don't NEED a custom distro (or at least, customizing it would show features of Karaf, but would have very little to do with ESH itself).

Imho, a sample of how to use ESH on a „plain“ Karaf distro would be even nicer (and thus allow its use in conjunction with whatever other application you might be running on Karaf already). So this sample could e.g. simply package an ESH-KAR that could be dropped into Karaf?
Possibly also building separate KARs for the different extensions, which would be a great step towards demonstrating how to package extensions for the upcoming IoT market place?

Just my two cents,
Kai