[smarthome-dev] SmartHome survey

Hey SmartHome devs and enthusiasts,

We're a SmartHome startup building an awesome, innovative product and we need your help! We want to understand market needs and pain points - this will help guide some of our development decisions. Take our 2 min survey here

Your response will really help us build a kickass product! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly and I'll be happy to answer questions and chat about our product.

Thank you!

Back to the top