[science-iwg] Questions for Strategy Initiative for Science Working Group

All,

If you are a member of science working group or very interested party, please participate in this strategy setting initiative we are undertaking. (background in minutes here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_muN1-dLqzPA8x9JTniV9_qarC1gW8NRm5JV9_Qf9X4/edit#)

Please answer the questions below from your organisation's perspective and email Marc Vloemans of Eclipse Foundation directly with your answers (marc.vloemans@eclipse-foundation.org). Marc will collate responses and present the results to the group at an upcoming meeting.

- what is your individual ambition for the WG?
- what are the strengths and weaknesses of the WG?
- what does each of you see as opportunities and challenges for the WG?
- who are the WG stakeholders?
- what do you want the WG to offer (in terms of services, products, tools, platforms, other)?
- whom should the WG satisfy with its offer(s)?
- which are (potential) competitors and partners for the WG?
Leave question(s) blank if you don't have an answer!

If we could aim to have responses to Marc by deadline August 11th that would be ideal!

Any questions please let me know.

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top