[science-iwg] Science Unconference @ EclipseCon Europe

Hi all,

Like last year, the day before EclipseCon Europe there will be a general Unconference day.

Is there interest in having a Science Unconference on that day?

Torkild & I will be likely occupied with the Board of directors meeting on the same day so are unable to run it on the day itself. Any volunteers from the community? (Philip :-)?)

These sessions are always useful if there is sufficient interest, but we need to confirm soon to book a room.  So please reply to this email if you are interested in attending an unconference on Monday 23rd October, before ECE.

Thanks,
Tracy

Back to the top