Re: [science-iwg] Eclipse Newsletter this month

Mike was going to write about the TLP, but due to unforeseen circumstances he won't be able to make the deadline.

Can anyone else take this on? I think a few paragraphs about the TLP, the list of projects, and how to get involved would do the trick.

Roxanne