[science-iwg] Eclipse Newsletter this month

Hi everyone! I wanted to send a reminder that the Eclipse newsletter this month is on our group and that drafts are due to Roxanne by Friday.

Here is the current list of articles:
*Scientific Computing and Visualization (ICE and EAVP) - Jay et al.
*Workflows with Triquetrum - Erwin and Christopher
*Data structures (January) - Jonah and/or Tracy
*Parallel Computing (PTP) - Greg
*Science TLP - Mike, maybe?
*Full Project Directory (with 3-sentence descriptions) - All project leads
*In the Lab: Scripting, LaTeX, and Web support (basically a catch all for our cool side efforts) - Torkild, Jay, and anyone else

Does anyone need any help?

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings