[science-iwg] Organization Announcement

All,

I am writing to inform you that Andrea Ross is no longer with the Eclipse Foundation. We at the Foundation thank Andrea for her tireless commitment to the working groups, and wish her all the best in her future endeavors. We are sure many of you will also wish Andrea to thank Andrea for the same.

During a transition period, I will act as the primary point of contact for Eclipse Science on the Foundation's behalf. We will announce more permanent staffing in due course.

We wish to thank each of you for your commitment to the Eclipse Science working group, and we look forward to even greater successes in 2017.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx