Re: [science-iwg] Congrats on the release

Enthusiastic +1, and more congratulations for the heap. :-)

I would like to add special thanks to Jay for leading the charge. You have been a force of nature, and made it easy for people to rally and join the efforts. To say your efforts are appreciated just doesn't cut it. Thank you!

Thank you to my colleagues and especially Sharon Corbett, Sharon MacDonald, Ian Skerrett, and Kat Hirsch. Sharon & Sharon's tireless work to review code and ensure the projects were ready is something that is easy to take for granted so deserves special recognition. Hat's off to Ian & Kat for getting the announcements out so smoothly, and so well. Thank you!

For me, for what it's worth, today was a special day to reflect on how much the group has done together, and what a fine group of people participate in our group. I count myself as honoured to participate and serve. I am in awe frequently. Science WG rocks!

Andrea