Re: [science-iwg] Congrats on the release

Hi folks,

yeahaa, we should bring out a toast at the EclipseCon to all who contributed and made this possible! I'm always ever impressed that we made this work, independent of language, culture, time zones ... and whatever, especially nowadays, in a world where greed, grudge, war and hate seem to be prevalent.

In my defence, there were several people before me who had the same idea. Maybe, I was the lucky one being at the right time in the right position. Thanks to Ralph, Andrea, Matt, Torkild, Tracy, Jay, ... who took over. I'm quite curious where this journey will lead us :-)!

Folks, see you at the EclipseCon.

Best,
Philip