Re: [science-iwg] Unconference at ECE

Werner,
I know the January numeric library intends to add support for physical
and mathematical units [1]

I wonder if there is an opportunity for interested parties to
brain-storm a way ahead for integrating JSR 363 into January.  Once a
route is agreed I'd be quite happy to contribute effort to the
implementation.

Regards,
Ian

[1]. https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/january