Re: [science-iwg] Release schedule

Hi Jay,

Sounds good. Does ICE and EAVP want to release against January?

I need to submit piggyback for a few things for January, I am not sure
whether some of these have global approvals already:
- ANTLR runtime
- Guava (I think, com.google.inject package)
- slf4j
- apache log4j
- glazed lists
- apache commons lang