[science-iwg] Overhauling IP Management at the Eclipse Foundation

Dear Everyone,

I believe many of you will be very interested the news covered in Mike's blog post this morning entitled Overhauling IP Management at the Eclipse Foundation.

Personally, I am very excited about this. I feel it going to make a significant positive difference for the Science working group, and help the group grow and thrive.

I want to offer my deep appreciation to Mike, the Eclipse Board, and my colleagues who helped contribute to this effort. Thank you!

There's still much work to be done of course. So thanks in advance for helping us get 'er done!

Kind regards,

Andrea

Back to the top