Re: [science-iwg] Vote on TLP

Works for me.

Jay

On Jun 28, 2016 4:53 PM, "Torkild U. Resheim" <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

If we’re going to make all 15 members vote I think we should make the voting process a bit more formal and also make some effort to ensure that members with voting rights are aware of what is going on. I think several representatives could be on vacation already. It starts early, in northern Europe at least. Andrea, do the Foundation offer any infrastructure we can use for this purpose?

Best regards,
Torkild