Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon Keynote feedback

Hi Torkild,

thanks :-).
Hopefully, they will also publish the Science keynote!

Best,
Philip

Am 18.03.2016 um 08:39 schrieb Torkild Ulvøy Resheim:
Hi Philip,

InfoQ was filming it, but so far they have only published the first keynote and nothing else[1].

Best regards,
Torkild

[1] http://www.infoq.com/EclipseCon-2016/presentations/