[science-iwg] EclipseCon Keynote feedback

Hi all,

Since so many of you were either on stage or otherwise helped out with the “emergency” keynote at EclipseCon North America I’d like to share the feedback with you:

All +1s :)

- The backup Keynote was very good and much appreciated
- Loved it, but then I'm biased
- I was pretty excited to see this talk and am sorry the original presenters could not make it. However, I was to congratulate the science working group for putting together a very entertaining and informative presentation on such short notice. It is a wonderful testament of the Eclipse ecosystem and community that it has been leveraged to help solve real science problems beyond tooling centered on developers only. I appreciate everyone sharing their stories.
- The "Science" replacement was of course a last minute effort, but also very good to make use of the time this way.
- Pretty entertaining for preparation on such a short notice.
- Science talk was awesome, especially considering they had one day notice. Way to step up!

Well done :-)

Best regards,
Torkild
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Consultant / Eclipse Committer / Senior Software Developer

Back to the top