[science-iwg] Demo Camp Braunschweig 30th or 31st May

Hello Science Group!

Philip Wenig suggested I write via this list to ask if anyone based in Germany (or willing to travel here) would like to present a demo at our demo camp on 30th or 31st May this year. The exact date isn’t set yet, but if there is a preference then I can set the date based on that. We’d love to see some of the cool stuff you’re working on J

Thanks!

Alex

Alexandra Schladebeck

Head of Test Consulting / Leiterin Test Consulting

--signatur_Cebit_eng

BREDEX GmbH

Lindentwete 1

38100 Braunschweig