Subject: [eclipse.org-members-committers] Submit now for EclipseCon France
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:40:29 +0100
From: Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse.org-member-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

The EclipseCon France call for papers is open! Submit by March 18, and your talk could be among the early-bird picks.

Read about how EclipseCon France is expanding with more sessions and more targeted content. Three days of talks means more opportunities for speakers!

The final submission deadline is April 4. Conference dates are June 7 - 9, with an Unconference on June 10. We look forward to seeing you in Toulouse.

Gaël Blondelle, conference chair
Mickael Istria, program chair

Back to the top