Re: [science-iwg] Approach for news/blogs

Hi Erwin,

As you’ve already figured out, Planet Eclipse is just an aggregator and there is no “standard” way of hosting a blog for Planet Eclipse. Most projects don’t have a dedicated blog, news are posted by their committers on private or corporate web sites.

I think your approach is perfectly fine. It’s also a good idea to use GitHub pages. RSS and Atom are very simple formats, so I think you’ll be able to produce it quite easily.

To get the blog to Planet Eclipse you’ll have to do as Jonah suggested and file a bug report at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&component=PlanetEclipse.org

Best regards,
Torkild