[science-iwg] It's Xmass time ...

On my gift wish list for this christmas is having time to have a look at:

* how to create a JavaFX view inside a SWT RCP application
* how to integrate KNIME (now based on 4.5)
* how to enable/disable menu and toolbar items dynamically

Nah! This can wait for 2016! Instead I'll lay back, take a good wine and enjoy the days with my family.

It was a great Eclipse science year. The next will be even better. So, I wish you all great Xmass days, a pleasant time and a good start 2016!

Best,
Philip

--
OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry

Back to the top