[science-iwg] Eclipse awards

Dear Everyone,

FYI, nominations are now open for the annual Eclipse awards. I encourage Science Working Group (SWG) people to nominate.

I am a Foundation staff member so I can't participate, but I will share my $0.02 that there are more than a few amazing people in SWG including some that I personally feel would be extremely strong candidates for top newcomer evangelist. I'm looking in your direction Jay, Philip, and Tracy. I would like to publicly acknowledge your outstanding work, seemingly endless energy, and infectious enthusiasm. Your work has been instrumental to help grow SWG and make it the awesome community it is. It has been my pleasure & privilege to work with you. Thank you!

To nominate, go here:
https://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/

Kind regards,

Andrea