Re: [science-iwg] Eclipse Datasets for Science

Hi all,

I hope you have been having a good time considering Eclipse Datasets
for Science.

I pushed a new branch
(https://github.com/jonahkichwacoders/org.eclipse.dataset/tree/apache_math3)
showing the upgrade to apache commons math3 library (assuming it gets
through ip review and into Orbit sometime soon).

On reviewing the differences (manually + using PDE API analysis) it
seems the only API effect is the
org.apache.commons.math{3}.complex.Complex dependency. Obviously
ComplexFloatDataset and ComplexDoubleDataset have lots of methods that
have Complex in their signature. Additionally, Maths, Stats,
AbstractDataset and a few other places rely on which Complex.

So, once org.apache.commons.math3 is approved, is there anyone who
needs IDataset to work with org.apache.commons.math.complex.Complex?

Jonah