Re: [science-iwg] Standalone data analysis application

Philip,
thanks for that encouragement.

Sadly I'm not sufficiently resourced to attend the Trondheim meeting -
though when I learned of it, it did briefly seem a "quick win" in
being able to meet so many stakeholders at once.

Any consideration the attendees give to my ideas/thoughts would be
gratefully received.

I will endeavour, however, to attend EclipseCon.  After working with
the technology for 10 years it would be a great chance to broaden my
understanding - and meet you chaps at the unconference.

Regards,
Ian