Christopher, I searched for a ptolemy.ucb  name but couldn't find it. Can you check if that's the right account (@google) to use?

thank you and see you at the hangout!

erwin

Friedman-Hill, Ernest schreef op 18/06/2015 om 17:55:
The time for this meeting is fast approaching, and I'm hoping someone provides some more concrete information about joining. I’m sure we’d be fine with Hangout or whatever you all choose, but we’re going to need some more specifics.

From: Christopher Brooks <cxh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 5:03 PM
To: Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Erwin de Ley <erwin.de.ley@xxxxxxxxxx>, Edward Hoffman <elhoffm@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Edward A. Lee" <eal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Science Industry Working Group <science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Friedman-Hill, Ernest" <ejfried@xxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Clay <rlclay@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [science-iwg] Triquetrum conf call : Thursday June 18th, 17:00 UTC/GMT ?

Hmm, I don't want a personal Google+ profile.

So, let's use this account: ptolemy.ucb

_Christopher

On 6/16/15 12:15 PM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
Christopher,

If we use a hangout, you'll need to make sure that you have the Google Hangouts plugin installed.

Jay

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Christopher Brooks <cxh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
17:15 GMT on Thursday is fine with me.

I'm fine with Hangout.  I've never actually used Hangout (I need to get out more often )  So, if someone else could set it up, that would be helpful.

My Google account is cxbrooks@xxxxxxxxx.

_Christopher